Terms and Conditions Yogiez (Both Offline And Online Services)
Own risk and responsibility
– The participation in yoga classes, workshops and retreats are entirely at your own risk. With health issues, it is advisable to consult a doctor before taking part in a yoga class, workshop or weekend/retreat.
– Yogiez is not responsible for any accident or injury that may be caused directly or indirectly by participation in a yoga class, workshop or retreat.
– Yogiez is not responsible for any loss or damage of property of participants.
– Damage that is made by the participant must be reimbursed.
Yogiez reserves the right to cancel yoga classes, workshops or retreats due to unexpected or expected circumstances. In this case, the already paid amount will be fully refunded. Yogiez reserves the right to refuse participants in the yoga classes, workshops or retreats at any moment in case of non acceptable behaviour. The already paid amount will not be refunded.
– Yoga classes can be cancelled before 24 hours of the start of the class. Online yoga classes can be cancelled before five hours of the start of the class. The already paid amount will be refunded within five working days. On cancellation within 24 or five hours before the start of the class, the full amount will be charged.
– Yoga workshops can be cancelled before seven days of the start of the workshop. The already paid amount will be refunded within five working days. On cancellation within seven days before the start of the workshop, the full amount will be charged.
– At the yoga weekends/retreats the cancellation policy of the Folkshegeskoalle will be used. A centain amount of the total price will be kept. 49 days or longer before the start date 10%. Between 49 to 35 days before the start date 15%. Between 35 to 28 days before the start date 30%. Between 28 to 7 days before the start date 60%. Between 7 to 3 days before the start date 75%. Within 3 days before the start date 100%. The already paid amount minus the cancellationcosts will be refunded within five working days.
Yogiez, and in person Ezra Goudzwaard, is responsible for processing and protecting personal data as shown in this privacy statement. Ezra Goudzwaard can be contacted for additional information.
When participating in services of Yogiez, the following personal data will be used:
– First and last name
– E-mail address
– Phone Number
– Bank account number
Yogiez uses the personal data for the following goals:
– Contact by phone or e-mail when changes in services occur
– Contact by phone or e-mail when asked for
– Sending newsletters and/or advertisement (when permission is given)
– To process payments
There is no intention of Yogiez to collect personal data from people under the age of 16, unless there is permission of parents or carers. Though, Yogiez cannot control if somebody is under the age of 16. Yogiez recommend to parents and carers to keep an eye on activity of their children. May there been unwanted personal data collected by Yogiez from people under the age of 16, please get in contact with Yogiez and the personal data will be deleted.
Yogiez will keep personal data no longer than necessary for processing data.
Yogiez will only share personal data to third parties if necessary for specific services to meet legal obligations.
Yogiez uses only technical, functional and analytical cookies which do not have any infringement on privacy.
Everybody has the right to see, correct or delete his/her personal data, the right to data portability of his/her personal data and the right to withdraw from or to object processing his/her personal data by Yogiez. For this, get in contact with Yogiez. Please make sure you can identify yourself by a copy of your identification card or passport. Make sure the MRZ code, passport number and personal number can be seen.
Yogiez takes measure in order to prevent abuse, lost, unauthorized access, unwanted revelation and unauthorized changes of personal data.
Gerrit Palmlaan 27
7339 HD Ugchelen